The ideal shooter's bag in a smaller size, The Retrospective® 7 is designed for standard DSLR systems and ultimate discretion. Combining classic design with modern improvements, the rear pocket fits an iPad or an 11” Mac-Book Air. The ergonomic body-conforming design is lightweight, comfortable to walk with and provides quick access to your gear.
With its low-key styling, generous capacity and comfort, the Retrospective series has quickly become one of the leading bag collections in the industry. Working pros to vacationers find the Retrospective 7 to be the most useful and functional bag for a day’s outing or to suit your everyday demands.
- Perfectly suited for standard DSLRs with a pocket for an iPad/11” MacBook Air
- Sound Silencers™ to turn off the front flap hook and loop for silent operation
- Cushioned and padded nonslip shoulder strap for all day comfort
- 1 standard-size DSLR with 2-3 lenses and accessories. iPad/11” MacBook Air fits in rear zippered pocket
- Accommodates a Nikon D700 w/ 24-70 f/2.8 attached, 70-200 f/2.8 detached + SB-900 Speedlight
Interior Dimensions: 12.5” W x 8.8” H x 5” D (31.8 × 22.4 × 12.7 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 13.5” W x 9.5” H x 7” D (34.3 × 24.1 × 17.8 cm)
Weight: 2-3 lbs (0.9-1.4 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has poly 1100D spun, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam inserts with PE board reinforcement, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed velex, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.