Perfectly equipped, attractively packaged.
The mecablitz M400 represents a new generation of compact flash systems. It is especially suited to mirrorless system cameras and is ideal for any photographers or film-makers looking for a convenient flash unit. The mecablitz M400 is also highly equipped and leaves nothing to be desired. The maximum guide number of 40 forISO 100 is capable of handling almost all shooting situations. Versatile lighting options are provided by the motor zoom function (24-105 mm), the fully pivotable reflector with removable reflector card and the integrated wide-angle diffuser (12 mm). The M400 is also ideal for wireless operation, be it TTL or servo. As for usability, the M400 also sets new standards with its innovative OLED display and its impressively tidy, simplified user interface.
The AUTO TTL operating mode enables the camera to fully automatically control the flash unit (turning on and flashing) and ensures the subject of your picture is put in the best light possible – perfect to those new to flash. The mecablitz can be synchronised with the first or second shutter curtain (irrespective of camera model) and it supports high-speed sync (HSS or FP). The new design of the mecablitz M400 not only looks timeless – the flash unit is always kept up-to-date via a USB interface for receiving firmware updates.
- Guide number of 131' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom range of 24-105mm with a pull-out diffusion panel that expands coverage to 12mm
- LED video light with 6 settings and a maximum output of 100 lux at 3.3'
- Manual power settings from 1/1 to 1/256
- Exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV in 1/3 EV steps
- OLED display and intuitive controls
- Runs on 4 AA batteries
- Micro-USB port for firmware updates