Perspective Control (PC-E) wideangle NIKKOR for architecture and landscape photography that delivers class-leading levels of tilt and shift movement. Equipped with Nano Crystal Coat and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens elements for a superior optical performance with today’s high-resolution digital SLRs. Includes electronic control of aperture and manual focusing for use with cameras equipped with electronic rangefinders.
- 24mm wideangle NIKKOR with +/-11.5mm shift and +/-8.5 º tilt capability.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimizing spherical aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion.
- Aperture range of f/3.5 – f/32
- Preview button with electronic aperture control.
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25m.
- Bayonet lens hood and soft lens case included.