Perspective Control (PC-E) standard NIKKOR optically designed to maintain a natural-looking perspective, used in specialized photography such as studio and architecture. Features Nano Crystal coat for a superior optical performance with modern high-resolution digital SLRs.
- 45mm standard NIKKOR with +/-11.5mm shift and +/-8.5 º tilt capability.
- Revolution +/-90º (in 30 º increments).
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass to ensure high resolution and contrast.
- Aperture range of f/2.8 – f/32.
- Preview button with electronic aperture control.
- Closest focusing distance: 0.253m.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:2.
- Bayonet lens hood HB-43 and lens case CL-1020 included.