Connect your RØDE XLR microphone to your iOS device
Take advantage of the studio in your pocket, with the RØDE i-XLR Adaptor. Connecting an XLR microphone to a lightning adaptor so you can record RØDE’s signature crystal clear audio onto your iDevice is just the beginning. The i-XLR also features trimmable, zero latency headphone monitoring, a 3-metre cord and, with the RØDE Reporter App, one-touch recording. Fast, compact, versatile, easily monitored and captured: the i-XLR is a mobile recording essential.
- XLR To Lightning Adaptor
- Free iOS Companion App
- Zero Latency Headphone Monitoring
- One-click Recording
- High quality digital interface for XLR microphones
- 3m shielded Lightning cable
- 3.5mm headphone jack with variable level
- -20dB pad switchable in app*
- Record status LED on device*
- Compatible with all dynamic and self-powered microphones
The i-XLR is a broadcast quality XLR to Lightning interface for iOS devices, that allows reporters, correspondents and audio professionals to quickly and easily capture professional interview dialogue to a smartphone or tablet. A generous three meter shielded cable allows the operator to store the phone in a pocket or bag, and a headphone output with adjustable level on the body makes it easy to monitor your audio during an interview.