- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Supercardiod polar pattern
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Low handling noise
- Low weight - 105g (3 oz.)
- Includes mic clip, wind sheild and zip case
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The RØDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Start Splitting Your Payments
at Bermingham Cameras
To make shopping with us even easier, we’ve partnered with flexifi to give you a simple alternative to paying with cash or credit card.
Simple online application
With quick decisions
From €80 to €7,000
Shop from our range
Checkout with flexifi