A fast, normal prime designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens from Panasonic is a 50mm equivalent lens featuring a bright f/1.7 maximum aperture for enhanced low-light shooting and depth of field control. One UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) element pairs with two aspherical elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. The optical construction also helps to realise a compact overall form factor, measuring just 2"-long and weighing 4.4 oz. Benefitting both stills and video capture, this lens also incorporates a stepping motor for smooth, quiet autofocus performance that is compatible with Lumix cameras' high-speed contrast-detection focusing systems.
Fast Standard DSLM Lens
- Versatile, fast standard 25mm lens (35mm camera equivalent: 50 mm) with a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for exceptionally creative imaging.
- LUMIX mirrorless cameras take full advantage of high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system.
- Perfect for low-light, high-quality photography with a bright, maximum F1.7 aperture (minimum aperture F22).
- Hybrid photography ready with a smooth, quiet, fast action stepping motor for exceptional photo and HD video recording.
- Super lightweight and compact at only 5oz / 2.05in length.
The compact, lightweight H-H025 LUMIX G 25mm is a fast standard lens designed for LUMIX G DSLMs and the Micro Four Thirds system standard. It's just 2.05 in. long and weighs only 5oz.Compact Lens, Exceptional Images
With a 35mm equivalent of 50mm, this compact LUMIX G lens provides a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for exceptionally creative imaging. It's comprised of 8 elements in 7 groups, including one Ultra-High Refractive Index lens element and two aspherical elements.High-Precision, High-Speed AF
When mounted on a LUMIX G series camera you'll take full advantage of this exceptional lens's high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system. With a well-developed, high-performance stepping motor, focusing action is fast, smooth and silent, ideal for use in both photo and video recording.Nano Surface Coating
The LUMIX G 25mm, F1.7 ASPH. lens incorporates Panasonic's unique Nano Surface Coating technology to minimize reflections through the entire visual range (380nm-780nm). The result is a dramatic reduction of ghosts and flare for extremely clear image quality.Stable Optical Performance
The H-H025 LUMIX G lens Maintains stable optical performance even at wide F-stops.