- Allows for long-term, comfortable shooting in the vertical orientation with your Alpha a7 II
- Holds two NP-FW50 batteries, which are available separately, to approximately double your shooting time
- The grip uses a battery with lower power first, then automatically switches to the one with greater power when the first runs out
- Remaining battery power is displayed as a percentage on your camera's LCD monitor
- Batteries can be replaced without turning off the camera
- The grip offers an extra shutter button, as well as front/back control dials and Auto Exposure Lock
- All controls are placed appropriately for easy, comfortable access
- The buttons, dials, battery cover and connecting terminal on the grip are securely sealed for dust and moisture protection
If you require more information on our range of Sony Products - Get In Touch Here!
Start Splitting Your Payments
at Bermingham Cameras
To make shopping with us even easier, we’ve partnered with flexifi to give you a simple alternative to paying with cash or credit card.
Simple online application
With quick decisions
From €80 to €7,000
Shop from our range